Did you know many organizations will match donations made by their employees, employees’ spouse, and retirees? See if your company will support your cause and match your donation by viewing this list of organizations who have matched gifts in the past. The St. Paul’s Schools is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. Follow these steps to make a Matching Gift to St. Paul’s:
- Make a gift to the One St. Paul’s Fund.
- Check if your employer is eligible to match gifts to St. Paul’s. See if your employer will match your donation! Use our donation check below.
- Submit your employer's matching gift form to the appropriate person listed on the form, or mail to The St. Paul’s Schools, Advancement Office, P.O. Box 8100, Brooklandville, MD 21022-9980
- Follow your employer's requirements for matching gifts. You may need the following information:
- The St. Paul’s Schools Employer Identification Number (EIN) and Federal Tax Identification Number: 82-4860014
- Mailing address: The St. Paul’s Schools, Advancement Office, P.O. Box 8100, Brooklandville, MD 21022-9980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization type: Education
Questions? Please contact Anne Arnold at 410–825–4400 ext. 2103 in the Advancement Office.