I can attest to the solid foundation St. Paul’s gave me and the important role it played in my life. My father, George Collins, Board of Trustees 1986-1991, instilled in me the need to give back while investing in our youth.
Endowment and Capital
Endowment and capital gifts have immediate and measurable impact while providing enduring benefits for generations of St. Paul’s students. By supporting these initiatives, St. Paul’s donors transform our campus and help our schools create spaces that engage and give access to a multitude of opportunities to inspire teaching and learning.
Eleven new endowments were established this school year to support and enhance a multitude of experiences at The St. Paul’s Schools:
- Courageous Crusaders Counseling Fund
- SPSG Middle School Learning Fund
- Janice Darrell Memorial Fund
- Faus Education Equality Scholarship
- Kyle Greaver ‘10 Angel Fund
- Michael P. Kirby ‘69 Scholarship
- Penelope W. “Penny” Partlow Scholarship
- John David “Davey” Patterson ‘80 Scholarship
- Schindler Endowment Fund
- Sottak Family Education Opportunity Scholarship
- Honorable Alexandra “Sandy” Nichols Williams ‘74 Scholarship
I was inspired to support St. Paul’s School for Girls and hope the renovated Sports Performance Center will be an inviting place that benefits the young women to develop themselves and their abilities.
St. Paul’s enables many kids to have an education that everyone should be able to have.