Submit Class Notes
Class Notes CRITERIA
Class Notes will be published online year-round with reunion year notes published in the St. Paul's magazine. When submitting notes, please include information regarding new jobs, promotions, retirements, relocations, babies, weddings, hobbies, travel, and alumnae networking. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit per individual entry (per classmate) is 75 words or less.
- Only one photo will be accepted per classmate. Photo resolution must be 300 dpi or higher and in jpeg format to ensure the resolution is publication quality. Only photos with adequate resolution and clarity will be published.
- Photo captions must accompany the photo, and please include specific details (names, dates, events, locations, etc.)
- Please include your graduation year.
- News that is verifiable and appropriate for publication is requested. Please do not lift updates from social media unless the classmate has given express approval to do so.
Class Notes must be submitted no later than Friday, October 20. Any news or photos received after October 20 will NOT be published.
Please use the form below for submission. Notes and photos that are submitted by email will not be included in the magazine.
Class Secretary Job Description
School News: Supplement school efforts to keep alumnae well and engaged.
Contact Information: Work with the advancement staff to secure updated contact information for classmates.
Reunion: Help identify reunion class liaisons to assure classmates are notified of reunion details.
Class Notes: Supplement school efforts to secure personal and professional alumnae updates, which will be uploaded quarterly to the schools’ website or published annually in the St. Paul’s Magazine as part of reunion class features.
Giving Day: Support school efforts to increase philanthropic support from alumnae.
Pastoral News: Help the school appropriately inform alumnae of life events among classmates.