Submit Class Notes
Please include information regarding new jobs, promotions, retirements, relocations, babies, weddings, hobbies, travel, and alumnae networking. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit per individual entry (per classmate) is 75 words or less.
- Only one photo will be accepted per classmate. Photo resolution must be 300 dpi or higher and in jpeg format to ensure the resolution is publication quality. Only photos with adequate resolution and clarity will be published.
- Photo captions must accompany the photo, and please include specific details (names, dates, events, locations, etc.)
- Alumna details such as graduation year and maiden and married names are requested.
- Publication date is estimated to be December, so please adjust the tense of content accordingly.
- News that is verifiable and appropriate for publication is requested. Please do not lift updates from social media unless the classmate has given express approval to do so.
Class Notes must be submitted no later than Friday, October 21. Any news or photos received after October 21 will NOT be published.
Please use the form below for submission. Notes and photos that are submitted by email will not be included in the magazine.