New York City Trip
Hosted by the Parents Association
Adults only. All adult members of the St. Paul's community are welcome to attend (parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends)
Wednesday, December 6
7:54 a.m. to 10:27 p.m. (train times)
Prepare yourself for the hustle and bustle of the big city. The parents association will provide the information; you purchase a seat and start planning your day with all that the city has to offer. This is unstructured time, spend the time in NYC the way you want to.
UPDATE: Tickets are SOLD OUT! We encourage you to purchase a ticket independently at Amtrak.
Parking at SP: Please park in the parking lot across from the preschool.
- The dining car will be open and available for purchases.
- Would you like to carpool from St. Paul’s to the train station? Denote your preference in the registration form below and we will bring the group together closer to Dec. 6.
- Is my ticket transferrable? It is up to seven (7) days from departure. We are submitting all registrants to Amtrak for boarding tickets.
- This ticket allows you to carry a backpack or day tote, luggage is not included.
- The train leaves from and returns to Penn Station, Baltimore
- Train 172 departs Penn Station, Baltimore at 7:54 a.m. and arrives at Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Station, New York at 10:45 a.m.
- Train 175 departs Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Station, New York at 7:40 p.m. and arrives at Penn Station, Baltimore at 10:27 p.m.
Questions? Tuesday Hayes-Mullan P’30 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 things to do on an NYC trip
- Ride to the top of One World Trade Center
- See a Broadway Matinee.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty.
- Go window shopping along Fifth Avenue and get inspired by the Holiday decorated storefronts.
- Explore the exhibits at the American Museum of Natural History.
Best free things to do in New York City
- Central Park
- Time Square
- Battery Park
- The High Line
- New York Public Library
Even the most frugal of travelers will find something in New York City. People watch in beautiful Central Park or Time Square, or simply marvel at the many skyscrapers and attractions decorated for the Holiday Season. A walk along the High Line provides stunning views of Manhattan and the Hudson River.