Father-Son and Special Friend Chapel
Upper School Father-Son and Special Friend Chapel
Saturday, October 15, 9–11 a.m.
Chapel and Ward Center Dining Hall
Join us for a special Chapel service led by the Rev. Daniel Meck followed by a breakfast and speech featuring guest speaker Keith Mills, WBALTV 11 sports anchor and reporter. Space is limited. Please register below.
- What is for breakfast?
- Santoni’s! Egg casserole, French toast, hash browns, bagels, muffins, and more!
- What is the recommended dress?
- Khakis and polos but, however you are most comfortable
- Tell us more about guest speaker, Keith Mills.
- Baltimore-native Keith Mills joined the 11 Sports team in 2006. As part of the Ravens Broadcast Team, Keith hosts Ravens programming on WBAL-TV 11 and WBAL Plus, and he hosts radio shows on WBAL 1090 AM and 98 Rock.
- What is Keith going to talk about?
- “Keith’s is a remarkable story,” said Jack Gibbons, a longtime friend and former Baltimore Sun sports editor. “To some, his addiction [prescription drugs] was a character flaw when it was really an illness, the most broken he has ever been. But he battled back and now tells others they can beat it. If that’s his legacy, he’ll be proud of it.” The Baltimore Sun
Questions may be be directed to Kevin Benzing, upper school dean of students.