The Crusader Network is the Alumni Association’s career and networking program for young alumni. The program offers:
- Advice on career directions
- Suggestions about internships
- Advice on specific industries and categories of business
- Mentor introductions in a new city or town
- Stories from mentors about their own career paths
The objective is for a young alumnus to establish contact with a mentor, through the alumni office, following which the mentor and mentee take it from there. The mentee has the responsibility to initiate the contact. The alumni office tracks contacts and results so we can both modify the program as needed and tell the alumni community of our “success stories.” Contact the alumni office if you would like to participate.
Contact us for more information.