Submit Class Notes
Class Notes will be published online year-round with reunion year notes published in the St. Paul's magazine. When submitting notes, please include information regarding new jobs, promotions, retirements, relocations, babies, weddings, hobbies, travel, and alumnae networking. We ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit per individual entry (per classmate) is 75 words or less.
- Only one photo will be accepted per classmate. Photo resolution must be 300 dpi or higher and in jpeg format to ensure the resolution is publication quality. Only photos with adequate resolution and clarity will be published.
- Photo captions must accompany the photo, and please include specific details (names, dates, events, locations, etc.)
- Please include your graduation year.
- News that is verifiable and appropriate for publication is requested. Please do not lift updates from social media unless the classmate has given express approval to do so.